Business Checking Account
Basic Banking Needs...Not a Basic Account
Every business needs a good operating or business checking account to manage the day-to-day financial needs of the business. Our business checking does just that. It allows you to perform all of the basic functions, plus delivers access to additional services to make managing your liquidity and meeting obligations that much easier.
- Check presentments available as early as 9:00am, CT
- InBusiness - instant access to account transaction detail as items are processed
- eDeposit - electronically submit checks to bank for credit to your account up until 6:00pm, CT.
- Positive Pay - manage checks paid on your account, reduce possibility of fraud or unintentional errors
- eStatement - quickest way to get your statement after cutoff - by the next business day
- Check Recovery - why spend your valuable time trying to collect funds on returned deposits when this service offers a recovery rate of about 85%*
- Easy access to your funds for purchases and employees with our Visa® Business Check Card - check out the Savvy™ Rewards!
If you would like to earn interest on your balances, have limited check-writing needs, have a Sole Proprietor business, Not-For-Profit, or are a public entity check out our Money Market Account, and Treasury Index Account.±± The Treasury Index Account is available only to residents in the states of Kansas and Missouri.